I haven't done a link love in a while so I'm excited to share lots of fun things with you!
- FIRST THINGS FIRST - HOW AMAZING is this pale yellow "Nova" chair from Furniture Maison?! We are so in love with it. This European-inspired chair is such a cute addition to my home. Living in an apartment, it's nice to have furniture that is colourful, considering we can't paint our walls. I love a vibrant home, so this yellow chair is perfect. Plus, It is soo comfortable!
- This outfit I'm wearing is entirely Frank and Oak - one of our fav brands! This pale pink sweater is such a beautiful colour - you can get is a hoodie too!
- If you live in Vancouver, I STRONGLY SUGGEST you buy tix to this show on June 2nd at the Fox Cabaret! Our friend David Beckingham is such a talented musician, and it's going to be a very weepy/beautiful show. Don't miss it!
- I went to a Liza Anne concert this week and it was incredible. Her stage presence really captivated me, and she had such a sweet and humble demeanour on stage. I hadn't really listened to her music before, so her performance really made me a big fan. I'd strongly suggest checking her out, as well as Alvvays! I went to their show last night at the Commodore and she killlllls it. I also have a big crush on her.
- Now that I'm on the topic of music, here are some local bands I've REALLY been loving lately: Bridal Party, Winona Forever, Haley Blais, and Schwey!
- I'm so obsessed with My Bunhead Scrunchies!! They are handmade in Vancouver by a Mother/Daughter duo, which is so adorable. Check it out and support them! They even made a mini scrunchie for Hazel - she loved it so much, she couldn't get her hands off of it (see photo below) They will be launching a Mommy & Me scrunchie series on their site, be sure to look out for it, they are going to be adorable.